As socially aware CPAs and Business Advisors, ALL believes in the value of giving back to the local neighborhoods and communities of which we are a part. We encourage and support involvement in causes that resonate with our industry, core values and those of our staff. Our investment takes the form of volunteering, serving on boards, presenting to organizations, and making charitable donations. Guided by our Corporate Social Responsibility Committee (CSR) this is a four season operation. Even during our busiest times, ALL pitches in.
Want some examples? We have:
- Presented the Junior Achievement Financial Literacy Program to the teens participating in ZooTeens at the Franklin Park Zoo
- Sorted clothing and assisted at Cradles to Crayons
- Collected for the annual toy drive for On the Rise’s day program for homeless women in Cambridge
- Served dinner at the Pine Street Inn
- Traversed the annual 20 mile Walk for Hunger through Boston and surrounding communities to support Project Bread
- Regularly collected food for Natick’s A Place to Turn emergency food pantry, as well as pantries in Newton and Brookline
We are happy to highlight ALL participants in action on some of our CSR projects below.