2018 Year-End Networking Seminar
ALL CPAs invites you to come network with your peers, enjoy a complimentary breakfast, learn about important tax changes and listen to a 2019 economic forecast at our 2018 Year-End Networking Seminar.
This is the one event you can’t afford to miss.
- Networking Breakfast
- Making Cents of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: Important Tax Changes for Individuals & Businesses – Jen Sieczkowski & Kaylee Wold, CPA, ALL CPAs
- Economic Forecast – Brad McMillan, CFA, CAIA, MAI, Commonwealth Financial Network
- Thursday, December 13th, 2018
- Venue: Newton Marriott, 2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA
- 7:30am-8:30am: Check-In, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30am-10:00am: Program
- Continental Breakfast served
- Opportunities for networking with peers over breakfast and first hour of event
- Up to 2 CPE credits available
- Win Celtics & Bruins tickets in raffle
Boston Marriott Newton
2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02466
Early registration recommended!
Contact Chris O’Day with any questions.
Excellent information & good quality presentations. Speakers were clear & concise
Professionally organized, ran on time, interesting topics, and great networking.
Topics very pertinent to me & my concerns.
Location is excellent. Short & sweet, done by 10 am is a definite plus.