2019 Year-End Networking Seminar
ALL CPAs invites you to come network with your peers, enjoy a complimentary breakfast, and learn about a variety of important professional topics at our 2019 Year-End Networking Seminar.
**New Location this Year! The 2019 YE Seminar will be held at the Needham Sheraton (details below)!
This is the one event you can’t afford to miss.
- Networking Breakfast
- Tax Update – Joe O’Malley, CPA, Manager, ALL CPAs
- Increasing Productivity & Eliminating Distractions in the Workplace – Heidi Alexander, Deputy Director, Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers (LCL)
- Estate Planning – Jaclyn S. O’Leary, Counsel, Day Pitney LLP
- 2020 Economic Update – Jeffrey Mortimer, CFA, Director of Investment Strategy, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
- Venue: Needham Sheraton 100 Cabot St, Needham, MA 02494
*New Location this year!
- 7:30am-8:30am: Check-In, Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30am-10:00am: Program
- Continental Breakfast served
- Opportunities for networking with peers over breakfast and first hour of event
- Up to 2 CPE credits available
- Win Celtics & Bruins tickets in raffle
100 Cabot St, Needham, MA 02494
Early registration recommended!
Contact Chris O’Day with any questions.
Excellent information & good quality presentations. Speakers were clear & concise
Professionally organized, ran on time, interesting topics, and great networking.
Topics very pertinent to me & my concerns.